Friday, February 2, 2007

Spring Cleaning!!

Yeah, right. As if spring were coming so soon. Today's weather: snowing, again. Temperature: high of 12'F (-11'C) and low of -1'F (-18'C). Expected temperature for this Saturday: high -2'F (-19'C) and low -12'F (-24'C). Ain't it cold? haha. I shall not go into too much of the weather forecast cos I found out that they aren't very reliable. And to make matters worse, my room's freaking cold. Don't know what's wrong with the heater. Don't seem to be working. If it's still cold tonight, maybe I can find a way to borrow or rent an electric radiator or heater. I need warmth! I mean, I'm one of those who sleep in 27'C air-con at night in Singapore.

That was all besides the point actually. What I meant by spring cleaning is actually that I vacuumed my room today, the first time since I arrived. I tidied up my room a little too. But considering there isn't much in the room, there's not much to tidy up. I'm going to wash my bed sheet soon too. So yes, it's kind of a spring cleaning session, right before Chinese New Year.

Below are pictures of my room. The reason why I didn't upload any pictures earlier is because my room was pretty messy before today, so I thought I'll just wait til I can be bothered to tidy it up before taking pictures of it.

That's my bed. It's kinda high. If you notice at the bottom left hand corner of the picture, that is my make-shift book shelf. Cos I don't have a book shelf, I have to leave all my books, files and notes on the floor. The thing below the window is the heater. I left quite a bit of things on it. heh. There is a carton of milk behind there somewhere. I leave it there cos I don't have a fridge, so I just open the window a bit and stick my milk carton there.

That's my bed, desk, cork wall, closet with vanity, towel rack and the door (L to R). You can't really see the closet and vanity but it's just a row of drawers, a mirror and a counter-top. I'm still waiting for things to pin up on the cork wall. It looks so empty now, with just a calendar.

So, that's my room.

Gina

No comments: