I actually couldn't decide whether to post or not. On the one hand, it's late, on the other hand, I haven't updated those eager souls out there who's regularly checking my blog (ha! who am I kidding? A total of 8 people probably read my blog! hehe. Not that I care. Sorry. It's getting late and I'm getting incoherent.) So anyway, what motivated me to post a short entry was a visit to my friends' blogs. I realised that there's actually been lots of excitement in my lift lately, it's just that I haven't had the time to share it with my blog. Lately, whenever I'm in my dorm (which is commonly referred to home now. Sad, eh?), I'm probably doing up some homework or assignment. So I haven't had to chance to organize or update my Chicago, Itasca and skiing pictures. Some of the pictures are really cool by the way, especially the SMU jump we did in Chicago. Haha.
Anyway, why is this post called Full Circle? Cos I couldn't think of a better title. Duh! Haha. I'm really getting crazy. Basically it's called full circle cos today (actually, yesterday, considering the time) was probably the last time I'm going skiing. Or at least it was my last skiing lesson with the ski school. And it's full circle cos not too long ago I blogged about my first ever ski lesson. It's amazing how fast time flies. Very soon, I'll be on the airplane back to Singapore, but let's not go there. Let me enjoy this exchange programme while it lasts. So after six weeks of lessons, I learn how to go down the slope, brake, turn, different turns. And today, I tried the hockey stop. Not very effective, but fun nonetheless. It's just too bad I don't get more chance in practising it anymore. Sigh. I took some pictures at the slopes today. Hopefully, I'll have time to upload all the overdue photos soon.
It's back to studying and preparing for class tmr morning. Until then, nitey nitez.
Gina
P.S. Watched 生日快乐 halfway today. I don't get the show man. Will finish it another time.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment