Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Entrepreneurship Presentation

Yes! It's over! My one and only presentation this semester is over. I wouldn't say it went well cos I didn't really prepare much for the presentation. I didn't even have a proper script written out for this presentation. I did the slides just last night and I didn't do a dry run for the presentation with the group. And during the presentation itself, I was supposed to present a slide which i didn't even know was my part. So it ended with some staring and me just reading the slide and presenting along the way. Stumbled a lot during the presentation, obviously cos i didn't have script. heh. But oh well, it's over. So that marks the end of Introduction to Entrepreneurship for me. Now, I'll just have to study for the rest of the subjects.

I'll be going to Mall of America after this. Hopefully it doesn't rain. The skies look pretty overcast. Going there again cos I'm bringing Charlie there. He hasn't been there before and he needs to get a top-up for his Cingular prepaid card. I'll probably look for shoes or sandals that i can wear during summer for traveling. I still can't believe that I'm leaving so soon. 10 days to Toronto.

Gina

No comments: