I'm now in Meibin and Jialing's room playing Monopoly with them, Tracy and Xavier. We're all too rich so the game's getting boring. Hehe. It'll probably won't last much longer, it's too tiring. Well, after this week, we're left with one week of school and then it's finals. Fast, isn't it?
I called my uncle in Houston earlier this evening. So sad, I'd wanted to visit him but now I don't have enough time. It's not so much the money anymore. Sigh. I was talking to him halfway when the reception got bad and there was lots of static, so I had to cut short my chat and hang up. But he sound fine. Hope he's doing well. I wish that I'd have more chances of meeting their family. At least I'd get to see Jennifer in San Francisco. Haven't met her before, kinda excited.
Anyway, as the title suggests, this was supposed to be about tango. So after one semester of being here, I've taken 7 tango classes. I guess that would be mean I've completed at least a basic course in argentine tango. I'd have to say that it's been really fun. Unfortunately I forgot to bring camera yesterday so I don't have any photos. Just my memories. Yesterday's last class was the most fun I had in tango lesson this whole semester. Because it was the last class, we aptly practise endings, as, in the ending of a dance. Also we did lunges, that was fun. The guy practically had to lift the girl up. It's great to be the girl! Haha. The finale move was this spinning thing the girl does around the guy. So fun! like flying! But I never managed to do it successfully. I'll always fall too fast. But fun nonetheless. Nikko, the instructor, was a great dance partner. I got dizzy dancing with him though.. Heh. It was great though. Do lots of things that other guys haven't tried before. It's kinda sad that this semester's coming to an end. Now I'm thinking, should I continue with argentine tango when I go back? Oh but I got jazz sneakers already, so I should be continuing with jazz. Maybe I'll do both? Oh well...
Next activity... cards.
Gina
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment