I just got back from York's place and it's really late, so I'll just keep this short. Today is probably the last time I'm going to watch an NBA game live. Heat against Timberwolves. Need I say the winner?
I actually didn't want to watch this game, but cos I figured this will be the only time I would get to watch Shaq O'Neal playing live, plus they were giving out free T-shirts today. As it turned out, I arrived a little late and all the T-shirts have been given out. Also, we got the last row of the cheapest seats, so we couldn't see the players very well. But then again, Shaq is so big that it's obvious which one he is. He's so amazingly big that he holds the ball with one hand when playing. And there's usually 3 wolves players guarding him when he has the ball, which is quite amusing. Heat had a few pretty good players actually, like Williams (no. 55), who looks kinda small for a professional player, but is really good, fast, aggressive, pretty accurate 3-pointers. No. 42, Pocey (i think), had really accurate shots.
Tomorrow's going to be like today again. No concrete plan til nighttime. I'm not sure what I'll be doing. At least today I managed to go downtown to do a little shopping. I think I want to go back downtown sometime..
Gina
P.S. I shall attempt to speak in proper English more. My Hong Kong friends are starting to pick up my version of Singlish. Not good, not good.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment