Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Internet!!!

Yay! I finally have internet access in my room!!! Finally, 12days after moving into this room. Now I don't know what to do. Heh. Too many things piling up for me to do, I think, that I'm not sure where I should start. Strange thing is, I start with posting a blog. Hehe. Can't help it mah, I'm so excited but no one to share it with, so share with the whole world lor :p

Anyway, I just came back from my first class here at the University of Minnesota. It was an Introduction to Dance class. First day, so it was just an introduction to the syllabus, the prof and the TA. The prof's area of studies was Balinese dance, so this should be interesting. The amount of work required to be handed in is quite a lot though. 4 lab papers, 1 concert paper, 1 midterm exam, and 1 final exam, which will probably be a take home paper. Oh well, this is exchange programme is about school, not all holiday. *grins* If you know what I mean. *wink, wink*

After this, I have 3 other classes. The next one is at 11:50am, International Finance and Risk Management. I predict that that is going to be another heavy course. Then, I have International Environment of Firms: International Business. You'd be wondering why I escape SMU to take all these business and finance courses. I'm wondering the same thing actually. I don't know why I come so far to take business courses. I think it's cos it's easier to get business courses approved for transfer by SMU. And finally, my last class for the day is... wait for this... Beginning Skiing! Exciting eh? Unfortunately, I might drop the class cos transport's not very convenient and I'm not sure if I can get a lift there every week. I'll see how the first class goes later.

I'm going to eat my second half of breakfast now.

Cheerios,
Gina

No comments: