Thursday, December 28, 2006

28 December 2006

The day has come. It's time for me to leave Singapore. As is my habit, I am blogging from the airport terminal. *grins* I hope I won't be too homesick. Security clearance was a chore, the interviewer not being very nice or flexible. Had to fill up answer lots of questions and fill up a form before I was allowed to check-in.

Well, at least I'm in now. Didn't want the "goodbyes" to drag for too long, as I fear that I might cry if it took too long. I know my mom was already starting to tear as I was hugging her goodbye. I'll miss you, mama and papa. Take care.

Had a pleasant surprise before I entered immigration. I met Siew Jun. Actually, it was more like he spotted me and called out. I didn't even know that he's back in Singapore already.

Okay, I'm going to board the plane soon. Only have about 6 mins left of free internet anyway. I'll post again once I get the chance. Take care folks. Will miss you all.

*waves*

Gina

No comments: