Thursday, June 5, 2008

Old Habits Die Hard

Yes, you might have guessed it. I'm blogging at the airport yet again. I realized that it's been quite a while since i last posted. I still owe my posts on Macau / Hong Kong trip as well as my trekking trip entries. But it's not entirely my fault i haven't blogged about those. I haven't got all the photos for those trip, see, so not my fault right? haha.

So, first time flying off for Changi Airport T3. it's pretty "atas". All the shops are branded, you know, Gucci, Coach, and other "atas" brands I've never even heard before. Me, who's only a lowly fresh grad. Our flights at 1.10am and we'll arrive at Copenhagen at 7.50am. Hopefully Jimmy manages to find us with no problem. And then, we'll embark on our Scandinavian adventure. How exciting. Of course, the flight on SQ itself has already gotten me excited. haha. SQ's like the best airlines ever! haha. Ok, i hope all goes well for this trip.

Cheers,
gina

No comments: