And I was browsing through my last few posts again. Oh how I miss exchange times. I feel sad looking back at those last few weeks of my exchange. I still wish I had more time away on exchange. I feel sad especially after reading that last post I made before flying back to Singapore. It carried such sense of finality, like that's the end of it and I can never go back, can never have that back. Sigh.
Anyway, it might seem strange to some that I posting now (though I seriously doubt anyone still bothers reading this blog), but lately I've been having serious withdrawal symptoms. Kinda late I know, but I'm guess it's the weeks 10-15 stress that's making me miss the more laid back and well paced exchange lifestyle. I miss the no stress to do well school life of exchange. And to think I could get on the Dean's List there. Oh well, it's too bad. It's time for me to buck up now.
Gina
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment