Hi everyone,
For those still unaware, I am going on exchange come Jan 2007 (where have you been man?). This blog is created specially for me to post my exchange adventures. I will probably include some events during my preparation phase as well (if I'm not too lazy).
The reason why the blog is called 21 Years of Summer is because I would be turning 21 just about the time I reach the US, deep in its freezing winter. In addition, Minneapolis, Minnesota, where I'm headed to, is known to have one of the fiercest winters in the US (av. temp. -12 degrees celsius in Jan). So, after spending close to 21 years of my life in equatorial Singapore, with its sunny "summer" weather, I am going to embark on a freezing cold adventure.
Wish me luck!
Gina
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment